Our Ref: 132/10/UN/2018
Kigali, October 03th, 2018
CONSULTANCY OF DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCE OF TRAINING MODULE ON GENDER NORMS (Gender roles, Social norms, Positive masculinity and behavior change)
SOURCE OF FUND: TROCAIRE
CLIENT: HAGURUKA NGO
- HAGURUKA NGO is a Non-Governmental Organization established on 16th July 1991 and agreed by the Ministerial Order n°127/05 on 28th of December 1991. HAGURUKA has mission to defend women and children’s rights using international and national legal frameworks and policies. The vision of HAGURUKA Contributing to the creation of society where children, women and men’s right is equal and respected for a sustainable development.
- HAGURURKA NGO invites interested consultant firm to submit bids for consultancy of development &produce of training module on gender norms (gender roles, social norms, positive masculinity and behavior change)
- Tender Documents may be obtained from HAGURUKA Head Office Located in KIMIRONKO, upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of 10,000Rwf to Account Name: ASSOCIATION HAGURUKA, No. 00040-0203052-64 / FONDS HAGURUKA opened at BANK OF KIGALI.
- Tender Documents may be obtained during all working days from the place here above indicated from 05th October 2018 at 13h00 P.M.
- The tender deadline for submission and open of financial bids will be on 10th October 2018 at 11h30 AM at the main office.
- All inquiries should be addressed to HAGURUKA Executive Secretary at HAGURUKA’s offices located at Kimironko, the same road to prison, KG11, AV 95 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone contact : 0788300834
- More details are found in the Tender Documents
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the article 5, “Competitive Procurement Process’’, Section 5.3, on HAGURUKA NGO’s Procurement Policy.
Done at Kigali, on September 05th October 2018
National Executive Secretary