HIRING OF CONSULTANT TO DEVELOP POSTERS SHOWING THE REFERAL PATHWAYS FOR GBV VICTIM
TENDER NOTICE: N°…./UN/SM/HAGURUKA/NGO/2018
SOURCE OF FUND: TROCARE
CLIENT: HAGURUKA NGO
- HAGURUKA NGO is a Non-Governmental Organization established on 16th July 1991 and agreed by the Ministerial Order n°127/05 on 28th of December 1991.HAGURUKA has mission to defend women and children’s rights using international and national legal frameworks and policies.The vision of HAGURUKAContributing to the creation of society where children, women and men’s right is equal and respected for a sustainable development.
- HAGURURKANGO invites interested bidders submit bids for DEVELOPMENT AND PRINT POSTERS SHOWING THE REFFERAL PATHWAYS FOR GBV VICTIMS
- The details are found in the tender Documents
- Tender Documents may be obtained from HAGURUKA Head Office Located in KIMIRONKO, upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of 10,000Rwf to Account Name: FONDS HAGURUKA, No. 00040-0203052-64 / FONDS HAGURUKA opened at BANK OF KIGALI.
- Tender Documents may be obtained during all working days from the place here above indicated from 11thSeptember 2018.
- All inquiries should be addressed to HAGURUKA Executive Secretary at HAGURUKA’s offices located at Kimironko, the same road to prison, KG11, AV 95 or via email: email@example.com
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender reference, title and marked as follows:
″ Do not open except in the public session of 14th September 2018 at 11:30 AM, local time”
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the article 5, “Competitive Procurement Process’’, Section 5.3, on HAGURUKA NGO’s Procurement Policy.
Done at Kigali, on 07th September 2018
National Executive Secretary