TENDER NOTICE: PRINTING OF SIMPLIED LAWS, POLICIES, AND STRATEGIES ON GBV IN EASY TO READ POCKET COLORED BOOKLETS
SOURCE OF FUND: TROCARE
CLIENT: HAGURUKA NGO
- HAGURUKA NGO is a Non-Governmental Organization established on 16th July 1991 and agreed by the Ministerial Order n°127/05 on 28th of December 1991.HAGURUKA has mission to defend women and children’s rights using international and national legal frameworks and policies.The vision of HAGURUKA Contributing to the creation of society where children, women and men’s right is equal and respected for a sustainable development.
- HAGURURKA NGO invites interested bidders to submit bids for Printing simplified laws, policies, and strategies on GBV in easy to read pocket booklets
- The details are found in the tender Documents
- Tender Documents may be obtained from HAGURUKA Head Office Located in KIMIRONKO, upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of 10,000Rwf to Account Name: FONDS HAGURUKA, No. 00040-0203052-64 / FONDS HAGURUKA opened at BANK OF KIGALI.
- Tender Documents may be obtained during all working days from the place here above indicated from 10th September 2018 at 10h00 A,M.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of 500,000Rwf for the tender or its equivalent freely convertible currency.
- All inquiries should be addressed to HAGURUKA Executive Secretary at HAGURUKA’s offices located at Kimironko, the same road to prison, KG11, AV 95 or via email: email@example.com
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original must be submitted at the address mentioned above not later than 14th September 2018 at 11:00AM, local time. Late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at HAGURUKA NGO meeting room, at 11:30AM, local time.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender reference, title and marked as follows:
″ Do not open except in the public session of 14th September 2018 at 11:30 AM, local time”
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the article 5, “Competitive Procurement Process’’, Section 5.3, on HAGURUKA NGO’s Procurement Policy.
Done at Kigali, on September 7th, 2018
National Executive Secretary